Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon

Everything, Everything - Nicola Yoon

"My disease is as rare as it is famous. Basically, I’m allergic to the world. I don’t leave my house, have not left my house in seventeen years. The only people I ever see are my mom and my nurse, Carla.

But then one day, a moving truck arrives next door. I look out my window, and I see him. He’s tall, lean and wearing all black—black T-shirt, black jeans, black sneakers, and a black knit cap that covers his hair completely. He catches me looking and stares at me. I stare right back. His name is Olly.

Maybe we can’t predict the future, but we can predict some things. For example, I am certainly going to fall in love with Olly. It’s almost certainly going to be a disaster."

Lately I have read a lot of lacking novels. Many of which I had been anticipation for a year from my favorite Authors. Imagine my surprise when the first novel to move me emotionally in over a month turns out to be a contemporary novel. A genre that I usually have trouble connecting to and enjoying.

5/5 Stars
I would definitely recommend Everything, Everything to all of my friends. I cannot think of a single negative thing to say about the novel. The characters and their developments were great. The plot was heartfelt and emotional. The romance was realistic and beautiful.

I received this book for free in exchange for an honest review from NetGalley.