Would You Rather Book Edition

created by RayKayBooks

1. Read only trilogies or stand alones?

Stand alones. I find that in most trilogies I absolutely love the first but by time the third is done that I am a tad bit disappointed. Besides, some of my favorite books of all time are stand alone novels. For example, Ghost of a Chance by Kate Marsh and Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Clause.

2. Read only female or male authors?

Male authors. I tend to read more female author than male and if I was forced to choose I would go with the option to expand my reading.

3. Shop at Barnes & Noble or Amazon?

Amazon. I have found many great books (as well as popular books) on Amazon used for $4 (including shipping) . Most of the time my books arrive in like new condition and the customer service is friendly. I have only had a problem once and they refunded my account.

4. All books become movies or t.v. Shows?

TV shows. I would prefer to enjoy my books in more time than 90 minutes since that time amount can barely scratch the surface of the world created in a great novel.

5. Read 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?

5 books per week. I would never get through all of the books I want to read. It would take over a month just to get through a 350 page novel. Just.....nope. I could read 5 books a week because there are times when I feel bad about mot reading for two weeks and then binge read for a week straight. During those weeks I can get through about 10 books. Granted this usually includes many 200 page books and plays. They still count....right?

6. Be a professional reviewer or author?

Be a professional reviewer. I could not handle the pressure of writing a book. Plus the time frame given to write a novel would have my creativity burned out. I would much rather to read great books and give my two cents.

7. Only read your top 20 favorite books over and over or always read new ones that you haven't read before?

Always read new books that I have never loved before. This is because what if you were given that question before you read the books that became your favorite. You would have missed out on amazing books. There are millions of books waiting to be read and learned from and I am not willing to limit my self to just 20 (no matter how marvelous and heart warming they are. Sorry to my greatest love Harry Potter. I would never stop missing you)

8. Be a librarian or book seller?

Book seller. I have always had a secret fantasy of owning a cute little used book shop. Enough said.

9. Only read your favorite genre, or every genre except your favorite?

I cannot honestly answer this question since I do not have a favorite genre. Sorry. If I knew, I would still probably pick to read every genre except my favorite for the same reasons as the favorite books question.

10. Only read physical books or eBooks

Physical books. I like the tangibility of a physical book. I also have always imagined myself having my own secret personal mega library.